We believe that every living thing has an inherent right to a happy, healthy and humane life.
- Helping people keep their pets through guidance, non-monetary support, and education
- Providing a service to find perfect homes for domestic animals
- Fostering abandoned animals until they find their forever home
Purr-Fect Match Animal Rescue, Inc. 501(c)3 is a limited foster-based rescue. As such, there is no central location where potential adopters can meet our animals. We hold mobile adoption events to meet our animals or we can meet one-on-one when it is convenient.
We keep the number of animals in our care small so that we can concentrate on finding the "purr-fect" homes for the ones who live with us. So, you will not find a huge number of animals on our webpage. Our foster homes are carefully chosen for the care they give. When our current foster animals are adopted and go to their forever home, our foster parents take in new animals, and the journey begins again.
We count on a variety of places to allow us to have a “mobile” occasionally where people can meet us and see the rescued animals (predominantly cats). Our Board of Directors has a combined 30+ years of experience in foster-based rescue.
As part of our mobile, we bring tables and cages when none are available at the venue we are attending. We generally stay for 3 or 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday, answering questions, letting people pet the animals, and giving our foster pets a chance to be seen.
In addition to providing foster care we...
- are available to help you (if we can) with behavioral issues you may be having with your pet. We can provide ideas and some help with issues that may have you thinking that you need to surrender your pet to a local animal shelter. With a little love and time, many things that seem insurmountable now can be "fixed" and a happy home resumed! We have veterinarians and other experts working with us to help provide guidance. To contact us by email or regular mail, see our contact page by clicking here: /info/contact
- are in the process of setting up a "matchmaking" page where people with animals who need a home can find people who need animals. More on that as we go along!
Purr-Fect Match Animal Rescue is comprised solely of volunteers
So we hope you will be patient with us if you do not get an answer for a day or two. No one gets paid (other than in love) for what we do for the animals and their adoptive parents. We thank you for your interest in our organization.
Current Board of Directors:
President: Kim Factor
Vice President/Secretary: Jennifer R
Treasurer: KC Booth